Okay, but, like, I still didn't get to bed until after 11:30.

So, you were right, it was too late to start a new movie last night. So instead, looking for a quick fix, I sampled wee portions of multiple movies. From Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam, the farting and "men can do this! [rip off shirts] scenes; from Ka Ho Naa Ho, a sampler platter of "It's Time to Disco," "Pretty Woman" (which is just about the funniest thing in the whole world - somehow it strikes me that people not from the United States should not rap, especially if they are wearing some kind of nicely spun linen hoodie), and finally spotting both Rani and Kajol in "Maahi Ve," shamefully something I had failed to do in my original watching. It felt so good to work through the embarassment and - better late than never - to earn my Bronze Medal of Celebrity Cameo Spotting. And that was so many superstars I just had to call it a night and finally go to sleep.

And now I am off to start Main Hoon Na because of what Bollyhoo has written about it.

Comments

Popular Posts