Mr. India: the comic book!

@ The Comic Project. Go! Read! Vah vah!

Comments

I love Mr. India! I want to see him a 100 times!

YAHOOOOO!!

(Also, YES, got Rishi/Shashi/Kabhi Kabhie banner this time!)
Agreed! (And I got the "Amitabh punchin' you in the face DISHOOM" one! We win!)
Yay! Whatta find!

(Word verification: "creepusn"? I liked the system more when the words didn't sound like icky things you find somewhere in the gutter...)
Hey..this is sweeeet of you :-) Thank you.
Hi Beth, I just tagged you in a meme.
RULES: Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
Let each person know that s/he's been tagged by leaving comments on their blogs. Link to the person that tagged you. Let your tagger know when your entry is up.

Popular Posts