If there's one thing we've learned from the internet, it's that there is always someone out there even weirder than we are.
Following 4DK's hilarious and eyebrow-raising lead, here is a short list of some of the most amusing and confusing search terms that led people to Beth Loves Bollywood over the last year. Apparently many readers share my curiosity about Akshaye Khanna's hair, providing several variations on that theme:
- Akshaye Khanna hair
- Akshaye Khanna hair loss
- Akshaye Khanna losing hair
- what did Akshaye Khanna do to his hair
- Rekha secret for long hair
- what is the secret of Bollywood Rekha ji for her beautiful hair
- is Akshaye Khanna gay
- Akshaye Khanna girlfriend
- Vinod Khanna shirtless in Qurbani video
- is Rahul Khanna gay
- Shashi Kapoor fan blog
- Shaitani Dracula review
- Maha Chor bellbottoms
- 3rd person singular madlib
- Asoka sexy
- Krantiveer love rap lyrics [I'd like to know those too!]
- Bollywood feminism
- Bollywood movie with crocodile [some form of the word "crocodile" appeared in half a dozen searches]
- Bollywood robot
- youtube Bollywood female swashbucklers [if anyone does find these, please let me know!]
- musthave Bollywood film
My version of the "Really?" award, which is not as funny as 4DK's, is Amrish Puri shirtless scenes.
The "Barking Up the Wrong Tree" award goes to what went wrong in Indian culture.
And my absolute favorite: Amitabh Bachchan wearing poncho, not the least because I can actually deliver!