Happy cinecentennial!

Midway through the day I was overcome with emotion at the very thought of it all, and I tweeted an ill-formed (and incomplete) list of things I like about Indian cinema. I then collected and illustrated them all on Storify. Click here for the experience.

At some point I will write something more than a few sentences about the centennial of Indian cinema, but there is just too much work this time of year for that to happen right now. We'll be celebrating for the rest of 2013, though, right? Right!

Comments

Unknown said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
sundersartwork said…
Gah! All the youtube links to your posts are from deleted accounts. Do you know of youtube where they have the music, it gets taken down so quick now.
No idea! How frustrating.

Popular Posts